Wednesday, July 10, 2013

9 months old!

Seriously. Cannot. Believe. How. Fast. Time. Flies.

SERIOUSLY!

Mmk, enough with the dramatics. Let's see some stats and pics.
 I think it was a week or so after she turned 8 months old when she started to play the "Look Ma! No Hands!" game.  She is getting braver each day. She's also walking along furniture (mainly the shelf in the play room) super fast.  We've been trying to practice walking with her, and in Flagstaff she took a little baby step! We called it a half step, haha. It was one of those "did she just....yeah she did!" moments.

As of late, she has been reaching for the spoon while we are feeding her (finger foods are mostly at night)  She is doing a pretty good job of putting the spoon in her mouth, but doesn't quite understand to take it back out. Haha.

So I guess she has lost weight since last month? Eek.  Not gonna worry too much about it until I talk to the doctor about it.  Especially since I can tell she is getting longer aaaaand our home scale is a little sketch (such a woman thing to claim, haha) This child is extremely active, it's pretty much the first thing people say when they see her. Haha. She gives the Energizer Bunny a run for his money. ;)  

Comparison of 1, 3, 6, 9 months.


Some of my faves!
 That's about all that's new with Sofie, since my last post.  Last weekend, we got outta this nasty heat for the 4th of July and went to Flagstaff with the Trocki's. Such gorgeous weather!  le sigh
At the parade.  Sofie was pullin on Daddy's ears on the top right, haha!

Used an awesome app called "A Beautiful Mess" to make this pic

Our little family. Don't mind the most adorable pout EVER!


The ladies.

Thanks to Joan & Jody for checking on Riley for us.

View from the back porch.  There is a deer on the bottom left!
Rob & I wanna be snowbirds and we refuse to wait until we are retired, hehe.  Maybe we will start a trend ;)  We enjoyed not having an agenda on this trip, that's the best way to vacation.

We came back a day early to take advantage of the 4th of July specials on appliances and majorly scored at Spencer's.  Thanks to our awesome BIL, Nick, for always helping us out.  Can't wait for our new GE french door fridge, dishwasher and microwave to be in the new house!

Other than that, just getting back into the daily grind. Started week 3 of my workout and the intensity has been kicked up a notch.  It's amazing that I feel/look better and haven't done 1 minute of cardio. Is it pathetic that I miss running? Haha, I'm crazy.  It's just such a good stress-reliever.  We also bought Shaun T's T25 Workout and I will be trying it out tomorrow in lieu of my Legs workout (or maybe I will do a 2-a-day, say what?! Haha)  We are huge advocates of beach body products.

I've had a few friends reach out to me about tips & tricks to keep me motivated and am happy to share this on my blog.  Of course, I'm not a professional by any means. But I feel like knowledge is power and it doesn't hurt to change things up a bit.  I will be making a separate post for this, so stay tuned.

On that note, I better get some stuff done before Little Miss On-The-Go wakes up from her afternoon nap.  Here are some other pics:
Mmm, puffs and yogurt drops!

Nautical beauty!

Just love her in yellow!

Sofie LOVES books. And using her feet, haha

Love that smile!

Impromptu play date after we checked out Baby Town

Can I keep him Ma?
 

Xoxo

Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment