Thursday, October 17, 2013

Princess Sofia The First themed Party!



Me oh my, go BIG or go home right?  We had an AMAZING turn out @ our baby girl's 1st birfday celebration!  I'm glad the weather was nice, or else I don't think we could have fit that many peeps, hehe.  I am forever grateful to everyone that pitched in, I could not have pulled this off without some of our friends & families pitching in. Seriously, thank you SO much!
Got to use the welcome sign Rob & I made for the adorable tulle wreath that my BFF Monica helped make.

Dessert table waiting on a few treats. My BFF Monica made the banner.

Monthly pictures to compare, so crazy how fast they grow!
The "chalkboard" with stats using this tutorial

Amazing cake made by my brother Army & his gf Vibi.  They seriously need to open a bakery!

Super cute/delish cake pops made by my SIL Amanda. 


Cousin pic!
Uncle Jason & Aunt Bre came all the way from VA!
Yay, it's your birfday!
Our little family. xoxo
Tanicka, London, Monique, Marley, & Us!
Samantha, Addi, Suzie, Lily, & Us (someone looks sleepy, hehe)


Older cousins & friends.  Totally gonna be Sof in 5-6 years ;)
BFF Bre took an awesome pic! Bubble machine was a hit with the little ones.
Bouncy house time!
Starting to like the texture of grass, phew!
Singing "Happy Birthday!" I made her a funfetti *big* cupcake with vanilla frosting & sprinkles!
Yum!
Tata brought the piñata, woo hoo!
All the kiddies were anxious to have their go
Time to open presents!
Miss On The Go was not that interested in sitting still to open presents for too long, haha.

Rob found this adorable Lalaloopsy play house on craig's list. #winning It even has a doorbell, so dang cute!  

We got down on some carne asada, sonoran hot dogs, rice, macaroni salad & other goodies. Keg of dos equis to keep the men happy ;) Bouncy house for everyone to enjoy, bubble machine for the little babes, and a piñata *of course*  It was sooo much fun and so great to see a lot of our family and friends.   Sofie had fun partying and being passed around, she woke up half an hour after peeps arrived(12:30) and didn't go to bed til almost 8.  She is such an independent baby, we are so lucky!  This was one of those whirlwind days (like our wedding and the day she was born) that was a blast, but went by so quickly!  Thanks to everyone that took pics for me, I was busy trying to be the hostess with the mostest. Now it's time to get back to real life and get ready for Halloween, yay! I've already decided what Sofie will be and plan to piece together a super cute costume.  We are also going to Schnepf Farms this weekend, yay!

I have a feeling I will be posting a lot more often now, love this time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment